Call Us: 1-877-380-0002

Archive for the Uncategorized Category

Please Backup Your Data!

All too often we have a client with a failed hard drive where data is just not easily recoverable. While we have about an 85% success rate on data recovery from failed or failing hard drives – the other 15% really could lose very important data. Just

Read more

Computer Services in Union, MO 63084

We are just minutes from anywhere in Union, MO and we can remote into your troublesome computer or server in seconds to get the issues taken care of. Virus or malware taking over your system? We have experience in quick and thorough virus removal and antivirus technologies

Read more

Stellar Quickbooks Repair

Recover your lost Quickbook Data Easily Click Here

Read more

Washington MO Computer Repair

WASH PC was started with an idea in a basement in 2009. We wanted to bring new technology to Washington, MO while offering clients top notch service at a fair price. Today we have serviced over 2000 unique clients in Missouri and a few other states due

Read more

Areas We Serve

Franklin County - Washington, Union, St. Clair, Sullivan, Pacific, New Haven, Gerald, Labadie, Beaufort
St. Louis County - Ballwin, Eureka, Chesterfield, Ellisville, Manchester, Valley Park, Wildwood
Lake St. Louis

Our Mission

At WASH PC we strive to deliver the absolute BEST IT experience in the least amount of time. We achieve this by hiring the most experienced and knowledgeable engineers with a dedication to mastering our field through continuous education and training.

Our Location

We are located at the corner of
Hwy 47 & E. 6th Street

902 East 6th Street
Washington, MO 63090
Local: 636-432-1330
Toll-Free: 1-877-380-0002